[SEL] Anyone into old lawn mowers?

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Tue Aug 10 11:12:04 PDT 2004

Hells bells Roger, opportunity is kicking your door down.  Cancel the van
shipping, win the eBay mower auction, get an El Cheapo one-way flight to
Pittsburgh, I'll pick you up at the airport and drop you off at your van.

Then you go and load your mower, and start off on one of George Best's
Hell-On-Wheels engine viewing trips stopping in at Portland for a week.
You would even have your Portland exhibit!!

Who knows, you might even save money.

Ya gotta think outside the box!!  8-))

See ya,  Arnie