[SEL] Portland ATIS Events - SEL Group Photo

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Tue Aug 10 04:48:29 PDT 2004

Hi Spencer,

Even though this process is like herding cats, we'd like to try for group
photos at High Noon (local time) in the SEL area on Thursday, Friday, and
Saturday.  PLEASE try to be there.....

The "focal point engine" for the gathering will be announced.
Historically it's been the biggest & boldest engine in the SEL area.
Think Dave Rotigel's 16 hp Galloway or Jim Yost's Reid.  You get the
idea...

See ya, Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA
fero_ah at city-net.com

PS - Yeah, the FATGs are welcome to attend THIS event too.  8-))