[SEL] Portland ATIS Events - Beer Tasting

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Tue Aug 10 04:43:08 PDT 2004

Hi Spencer,

The annual International Beer & Crisps Tasting will take place on Friday
August 27th starting at 7:00 pm (local time) and ending when the beer is
gone or everyone has been arrested (whichever comes first).

The location will be the same as last year; Minneapolis-Moline Drive next
to the Red River (AKA "The Low Rent District").
What IS it with Leroy and these damn rivers???

Everyone attending is asked to bring:
 - Coolers with beer for tasting (the "good" stuff, not Bud Lite)
 - Crisps for tasting (since there will be few Brits, think chips)
 - Chairs for sitting
 - Stories for telling
 - Songs for singing (musical instruments are optional)

When folks get hungry, we'll collect for and order pizza (delivered).

Any questions, just ask....  I'll be the HMFIC.  Unless there's a problem,
then Leroy's in charge.  8-))

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA
fero_ah at city-net.com

PS - Yes, the FATGs are welcome to attend.  Just bring beer...