[SEL] Portland - Reggie?

Rex Hinz rexhinz at chorus.net
Mon Aug 9 18:55:22 PDT 2004

  Ted ;

       we've never met but I know how much you have done for this hobby and
others , I been on your website ,heard people talk about you at all the
shows I've been to in wisconsin , I just want to wish you and your family
all to get well very soon , and get back on your feet so I may meet you in
person and thank you for all you have accomplished , It takes a very special
person with lots of drive and will to do what you have done , Get Well Ted !
we need you !

Rex Hinz