[SEL] Portland - Reggie?

Ted Brookover ignitors at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 8 22:01:11 PDT 2004

Hi All, just a word to let everyone know that Jennifer and I will not be
making the trip to Portland this year.

I have been confined to a wheel chair for the past 30 days due to a diabetic
wound on a foot that has refused to heal since the first of April.

That however is not the straw that broke the camels back, Jen's mother
Garnett (71) has been the sole caregiver to Jen's father Bill (89) for the
past 15 years. Bill has congestive heart failure and a host of other ills
that have made him bed ridden,

July 20th Garnett suffered a stoke and is paralyzed on her left side.

This means that Jennifer is now the main caregiver for all three of us, and
works a 50 plus hours work week at her job.

So, maybe next time, Have fun !

PS, a couple of you are expecting deliveries from me there, I am looking for
rides for them , but if that fails we will have to fall back on the mail or
what ever.

Ted Brookover
4801 E. Red Bridge Rd.
Kansas City, Missouri, 64137
816-763-3142
ignitors at sbcglobal.net , Home Page,
http://www.oldengine.org/members/brookover/
Ignitor ID Page, http://www.oldengine.org/members/brookover/ign-id.htm

This Mail, Virus Scanned, by Symantec's Norton Anti-Virus