[SEL] Portland - Reggie?

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Sun Aug 8 20:11:15 PDT 2004

Hell Reg,

Not only will we be talking about you, we're gonna charge all our beer to
your credit card and use your name with the bail bondsman!!  Remember
after that little "incident" with the twins last year he said you were his
BEST customer and that he was gonna open an account just for YOUR
business!!

I'll try my best to deliver "Reggie cuddles" to the Ladies of the SEL.
But it just won't be the same....

See ya,  Arnie