[SEL] Pin Hole In The Hopper

Brock Summerfield brock at netspeed.com.au
Fri Aug 6 15:51:34 PDT 2004

G,day Rex  i,ve got a Novo Jr that had a 1/2 hole in in top of head i silver
solded a small plug but it kept leaking it was leaking that much that i
would not run  what end up useing was a locktite product  metal putty that
comes in a tube then rub it together i sand blasted the area the used a
digrinder to open the holes up pushed the stuff in after a  about 2 hours i
started the engine does not leak  no dramas i get the right name for you
Brock.