[S] [SEL] Miami Project - Another Hunk of Iron

Michael Christie mickc at vic.australis.com.au
Fri Aug 6 01:30:28 PDT 2004

G'day Tommy
Fantastic work on the miami! A very interesting engine. I liked the photos
of all the patterns you made especially of the cylinder head as i have to
make a head for one of my engines as well;

http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi?action=showMyPhoto&alb
umID=143394803&photoID=171774346&security=NEZhtg

It has given me a basic idea of what i have to do and it doesnt look that
difficult either to make the patterns. This should inspire me to do
something about it soon!!
   Cheers
         Mick

Mick Christie