[SEL] Off Topic adoption

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 3 21:23:28 PDT 2004

Tim,

I saw it on the old engine list and didn't reply. Hard to put words to it. I
do have short ones in my life and it is heaven and hell combined. Love them,
hold them and pray. You and your wife are making the world a better place x
2. God bless you and guide you in your mission. You're a better man than I.

Regards,

Jeff Allen
Arvada, Colorado USA

http://oldengine.org/members/allen/