[SEL] OT - Quiet generator

Roger DiRuscio solarrog at pacbell.net
Mon Aug 2 12:33:26 PDT 2004

John the Honda EU inverter series is very quite. will 3000 watts handle your
load? I have not seen this series larger than that yet.
I think the yamaha/s are still running at 3600 rpm (noisier) But I do not
follow there products very closely.

Roger DiRuscio,  Broker Associate.The Realty Experts of Fremont
Collector and restorer of Pre 1920 marine engines, Vintage motor
scooters and bicycle motors. Micro car enthusiast
Pivate pilot 1981. Ham radio KG6QKZ. Located in Fremont,Ca 94555
510-226-9785 voice mail line
Ham radio KG6QKZ 2 meter mostly
web site.     scrapologist.com