[SEL] good day !!

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Mon Aug 2 13:04:15 PDT 2004

Hi Dolly,

On Mon, 2 Aug 2004, Jim French wrote:

> However, Jim did get some pics when he was there with Arnie, so I'll try to
> get those up on a webpage of their own, without waiting for Arnie to finish
> his report of the trip (s).  And also, it makes an excuse to go over there
> again to get some pictures!
> Dolly

And don't forget the pics I took when I was there with Jim.  They are all
still on YOUR laptop.

And as far as trip reports go, you seem to have forgotten the work
completed under your "International Beer for Pages" program...  8-))
And now that you've gotten your hands on a new Firebolt 10001 (turbo), who
knows WHEN those might get released to the net....

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA
fero_ah at city-net.com