[SEL] good day !!

Jim French fbi at insulate.co.uk
Mon Aug 2 11:41:26 PDT 2004

Humble apologies from an ignorant old git.  After switching the computer
off, and feeling quite proud of his emailing and the day, Jim lay in bed
and remembered that he should have put a link to Internal Fire in his
email.  So here it is:
http://www.semidiesel.com/
And while we're in this apology thing, for the first time ever, I forgot to
take my camera out with me :-(
However, Jim did get some pics when he was there with Arnie, so I'll try to
get those up on a webpage of their own, without waiting for Arnie to finish
his report of the trip (s).  And also, it makes an excuse to go over there
again to get some pictures!

Dolly

--
Jim French