[SEL] Spam> Re: Spam> Re: Coolsprings show

Bob blcksmth at wcnet.org
Mon Jan 23 10:11:20 PST 2017

     June 15,16,17, 2017

Bob Willman
The Eagle's Anvil
Bowling Green, Ohio
WB8NQW

Unless we put medical freedom into the Constitution, the time will come
when medicine will organize into an undercover dictatorship to restrict
the art of healing to one class of Men and deny equal privileges to others;
the Constitution of the republic should make a Special privilege for medical
freedoms as well as religious freedom.

Benjamin Rush