[SEL] OT Japanese translation needed

cgandree at mchsi.com cgandree at mchsi.com
Tue Nov 15 15:34:38 PST 2016

As always thanks Dave.
Curt

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave" <rotigel at me.com>
To: "The SEL email discussion list" <sel at lists.stationary-engine.com>
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2016 12:01:17 PM
Subject: Re: [SEL] OT Japanese translation needed

Or, Curt, you could stay at home and see: https://www.google.com/search?q=plastic+welder&oq=plastic+welder&aqs=chrome..69i57.6467j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=How+to+use+a+plastic+welder <https://www.google.com/search?q=plastic+welder&oq=plastic+welder&aqs=chrome..69i57.6467j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=How+to+use+a+plastic+welder> Your choice!
	dave