[SEL] Winona in block crank grinder

rdhaskell at juno.com rdhaskell at juno.com
Mon Jul 18 14:52:59 PDT 2016

Hi all.
Not too long ago there was a thread on the list about a Winona in the
block crank grinder.  Recently a friend of a friend bought a machine shop
that went out of business to part it out and found five of these
machines.  He is keeping one that is complete with the 110V starter
adapter to rotate the motor, the others are complete in the box with
grinding stones and the adaptors to make them work.  Is there anyone out
there that has an interest in one of these?  If so contact me and I will
put you in contact with him.

Ron Haskell
rdhaskell at juno.com
Riverside, California USA