[SEL] Postage Rates eBay

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Wed Jan 6 10:52:54 PST 2016

International Postage from the US with Ebay sales and PayPal payment
is problematic as both entities require the seller to be responsible
for the package door to door. Because of this almost all sellers now
ship with Priority as that service can be insured. First Class
International and many times Priority Mail Flat rate can not be
insured.  Neither entity allows the seller and buyer to work an
agreement on postage. I always used to ask the seller if they want
insurance and if not then if they wanted the cheaper postage we could
then opt to First Class. But now even if the buyer asks for First
Class International without insurance and acknowledges they will not
hold seller liable for loss in the mail "in writing" Ebay and PayPal
will still hold the seller responsible if a problem arises and the
buyer reniggs on his agreement and files for refund with Ebay or
PayPal. Been stung a couple times. Considering cutting off
International sales due to this problem. Imagine having to ship a
$10.00 gasket set  international, LOL.   I used to offer surface
postage as that was very reasonable but the US Postal Service quit
offering that option. Its all air now.
      Mark S.

At 06:10 AM 1/6/2016, you wrote:
>Hi Andy. no mate, you need to ask for First Class International from the
>USA, NOT Priority.
>Peter
>

>Hello Peter, I'll try asking to use the Priority International Air Mail and
>see what happens.
>The other day I ran out of S/S Lock wire, checked on eBay for some prices
>and found that I could get a Kilo sent for only $10 AUD from Pommy land.
>Regards
>Andy.

Mark Shulaw
454 County Road 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817
USA
<http://pixels.spark.net/c.html?id=85&uid=dbvDV2ht1DV&url=http://www.dailybibleverse.com/search_bible_verses/chapter/%3Feid%3Demail-dbvDV2ht1DV%26book_id%3D62%26chapter%3D2>1
John 2:23

Frappi at wcoil.com / 419.358.5206  Home
Hobby Collector and Dealer in John Deere
and Hercules Engines.
Maytag Multi-Motor Engine parts.
VISIT the Maytag Collectors Club at  www.Maytagclub.com
Where Is John Galt