[SEL] Spam> Re: Postage Rates eBay

Peter Lowe plowe at exemail.com.au
Tue Jan 5 01:15:11 PST 2016

Hi Reg and others
I recently had a parcel from USA to Oz take 53 days, and no not surface mail, it was Priority International Air Mail. It sat in Sydney for 43 days and when I rang Australia Post they said the tracking number was in their system but they could not tell me where it was. Was is the point of tracking if you can't track.
Australia Post deserve what they get for being an inefficient dinosaur still living in the 18th century.
On the day this parcel finally arrived, so did a parcel from Canada, it took 8 days, go figure.

Regards
Peter Lowe
R&V Engine Registrar
http://www.oldengine.org/members/plowe/rv-engines/rvpage.htm

Andy, mate, ALL this has come about because the "postal 'service'" has
allowed itself to be shown as "Lacking".
Instead of 'seeing' why, they used the old age reflex, "Put up the prices"
So, now we have a so called service, that is beyond our pockets!
ALL the answers ARE there for all to see!!
(But I am a politician, so I don’t need to look)
Mate, our world IS crumbling !!
Ha! we were going to send calendars to relatives this past Christmas season.
The cost of postage was higher than the cost of the items!!!
And you wonder why they are going broke??
I am sending a 'gift' to a mate in USA. Freight is $350.
The PO wont even look at it as it is above what they want to carry.
Is that the way to run a profitable venture??
The world of sanity and reason has "Just left the building".
I am so glad I am an"OLD FART", and wont have to see the crap that WILL
descend soon.
Grin. end of rant.
Reg