[SEL] Postage Rates eBay

Andy Nicholson rustyiron1 at bigpond.com
Mon Jan 4 23:47:57 PST 2016

Hello, Question for you all, I've only just noticed the eBay postage rate on
some items,

Are out of this world. This is from the USA and England.

I've been looking for a Rota Button for a SR2 magneto, I found one but they
wanted $40 AUD for postage.

I asked them if this was correct, and got told " take it or leave it" it's
up to you?

It's the same with the USA asked again about the postage quoted on a Magneto
cover for a SR2.

Got told they'd do a deal, but then saw the price on the cover jump about
$20 USD.

Some funny people out there.

Is this eBay's doing or just the sellers?

So if you can keep an eye on SR2 parts for me I'd appreciate it.

Andy

Queensland

Australia.