[SEL] DAVE CROFT

Patrick Livingstone patrick.livingstone at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 15:36:41 PST 2016

Thanks for passing on the information Peter,
I was just about to message Alison myself. I was concerned that I had not
heard from him for quite a while.
It is very sad to hear he is slowly fading away. We have lost too many good
engine people in recent years.
Patrick

On Sun, Feb 21, 2016 at 10:50 PM, Listerdiesel <listerdiesel at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Curt & others:
>
> Had the following message back from Dave Croft's daughter, Alison:
>
> "He is ok mainly but under palliative care which means at some point he
> will leave us I'm trying to be brave but he not making it easy as his
> memory is going worse day by day he has carers in four times a day to make
> his food and give his medicine as with his memory he could overdose and
> with morphine that is something I don't want THANK YOU so much for asking
> about him though"
>
> I'll keep in touch with Alison and let the List know of any developments.
>
> Peter
>
> On 21 February 2016 at 10:43, Listerdiesel <listerdiesel at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Curt:
> >
> > Haven't heard from Dave for a long while, but I have messaged his
> > daughter, Alison, asking for news.
> >
> > Peter
> >

> > On 4 January 2016 at 13:26, <cgandree at mchsi.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Wondering if any one near Warren, England could check on my old friend
> >> Dave Croft as he may be either
> >> in the hospital or passed on.  His cell phone number is:  0192565710  I
> >> would be very great full to any
> >> one that could try to contact him and let me know is status.
> >> Thank you in advance,
> >> Curt Andree
> >>

> > --
> > Peter A Forbes