[SEL] DAVE CROFT

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 03:50:10 PST 2016

Curt & others:

Had the following message back from Dave Croft's daughter, Alison:

"He is ok mainly but under palliative care which means at some point he
will leave us I'm trying to be brave but he not making it easy as his
memory is going worse day by day he has carers in four times a day to make
his food and give his medicine as with his memory he could overdose and
with morphine that is something I don't want THANK YOU so much for asking
about him though"

I'll keep in touch with Alison and let the List know of any developments.

Peter

--
Peter A Forbes
Email: listerdiesel at gmail.com