[SEL] R&V Engine Book

Peter Lowe plowe at exemail.com.au
Fri Feb 19 15:35:22 PST 2016

Hi Guys
Well, the Root & VanDervoort book is close to printing after many years of work by a number of us who have come together to make it the most comprehensive book on the Root & VanDervoort Engineering Co. ever printed. Some 350 colour pages covering the Factory, Cars and Engines manufactured by William H. VanDervoort and Orlando J. Root of East Moline, Illinois, USA
We are wondering who here might be interested as we are trying to roughly gauge the number to be printed. Our first guess is 1500 copies and will possible be one run only.
What are the feelings here and spread the work around.
You can contact me at plowe at exemail.com.au  “Subject” R&V Book, please don’t fill this forum with hundreds of replies.

Regards
Peter Lowe
R&V Engine Registrar