[SEL] Spam> Re: Test, YES! It does work. Activity update included.

Dave Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Sat Feb 6 07:17:20 PST 2016

Hi Frank,
	There once was a professor who was known near and wide for being a VERY hard grader. The 3rd day of class he announced to the class "We will be having a little "quizzie" today. "It's just a short 10 minute little "quizzie" covering the first 14 chapters in the book and my lectures to this point." While passing out the "quizzes" to the class, he continued "You have 10 minutes to finish this little 'quizzie'". Be sure to answer all 5 of the essay questions."
	One young lady in the class, upon looking at what she had been handed, turned to the young man next to her and said: "If this is an example of this "little quizzes" I don't think I'm going to like seeing his testies either!
	Dave