[SEL] Quick question

Tom Schmutz twschmutz1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 06:10:54 PST 2015

Seen this same thing in my rural area.  Farm sold, subdivision built next
to a working dairy farm.  Many complaints.  One had law come to see some
spilled cow manure on the road being transported for spreading on fields.
Officer said farmer had as much right on the road as anybody else and they
moved to the country and to get used to it!  Good common sense!!

The other contributing factor is the lawyers who present these frivolous
law suits rather than telling the client to go home and enjoy the rural
life.

Can't the person being sued countersue for expenses incurred in defense.
Go see JUDGE JUDY!

Here in Virginia, the "fence law" allows a farmer to install new fences
along house property lines and make the house owner pay for one half cost
even though the house owner does not farm.  Perhaps this is the law in your
state and maybe considered in this case.

Tom Schmutz