[SEL] Too Much Rain???

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Thu Nov 5 19:36:23 PST 2015

Here in NW Ohio the Marshmallow crop for the most part was excellent.
This spring was looking bad with all the rain at sugar blossom time.
But it cleared up at just the right time.  Crop was stunted a little
but the mild fall and sparse rains made for a suitable crop for the
farmers. My three little bootleg trees give me just what I needed to
put up enough for winter. Oh and very little sign of mallow beetle
this year.   And since mine are organic I was happy about that.  Mark