[SEL] Too Much Rain???

Bob blcksmth at wcnet.org
Thu Nov 5 17:42:49 PST 2015

     My wife tells me that marshmallows are whipped corn syrup.
She has the recipe to make them. I did not think they were a natural
product.

Bob Willman
The Eagle's Anvil
Bowling Green, Ohio
WB8NQW

Laws that forbid the Carrying of arms...disarm only those who
are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...such laws
make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants;
They serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an
unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

Thomas Jefferson