[SEL] I Sent This To The LIST About 8 Days AGO

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Mon May 4 05:07:53 PDT 2015

> I've been looking at getting a new lawn tractor. So for I'm pretty impressed with the TYM T254 (or T254 HST). I can get it with a 60" inch belly finish mower for $11,995.00. Does anyone have any experience with this brand, and'or this particulat model? THANKS!
> 	Dave
Since that timeI've looked at several other brands and had lots of good advice from SLICK and the Tractor List. I've now pretty well decided on the Kubota BX2670 with a 60" mid mount mower. It's about 20% more than the TYM, but I think a better tractor and clearly more dealers in the area/country. If I were 20/30 years younger I'd "pop" for a bucket, a tiller and perhaps a back hoe as well. Those can always be added later if someone has the need for them.