[SEL] Ramp Atifreeze

Glenn Wilson wilson at stny.rr.com
Wed Mar 18 12:16:21 PDT 2015

Ok. It's obvious the picture didn't make it through. I'll gladly send anyone interested a picture.

Glenn Wilson
Endicott, NY
www.WilsonsWarbler.com

On Mar 18, 2015, at 2:50 PM, Glenn Wilson <wilson at stny.rr.com> wrote:

I still have the case of Ramp Atufreeze. I meant to have it shipped to Michigan but my friend took off without it.
I still have it. I still want to get rid of it. If you'd like a quart email me your name and shipping address. I'll send one out free. If, after receiving it, you feel like paying me back shipping, I'll accept it.

At the risk of being scolded (like I was one day for "walking all over" someone's engine) I will add a small picture here.

Thank you

Glenn Wilson
Endicott, NY
www.WilsonsWarbler.com