[SEL] Posted On Stak Yesterday

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Sat Jun 27 06:17:51 PDT 2015

 Yesterday, 01:16 PM
Mark Kinzie
Registered

Location: Ayr, Ont. Canada
Thanks: 0
Thanked 76 Times in 1 Post
 Ken Meeks in hospital
It is with great sadness that I share the following with fellow gas engine and tractor collectors. Ken Meeks was admitted to the hospital this past week suffering from a severe stroke. The doctors have not given Ken a good prognosis and it appears he may not get out of the hospital.

Pauline, Ken’s loving wife, has asked that I filter this information down through Ken’s clients and friends. I will give you any additional information I may receive about Ken’s health. Please keep Ken and Pauline in your prayers. Mark Kinzie