[SEL] Fwd: Coolspring Spotlight: 1911 15 HP Foos

Alan rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 22 07:42:00 PST 2015

NO Dave. It is a decrease of 50% from last year.You are charging half as much this year.A decrease of 100% would mean you were going to sell it for nothing.You are not the Govmut. so you may not use their voodoo math.It is simply not allowed. Your offer is really a great deal this year though. I am sure you can afford to lose the one cent on the deal.Alan in Michigan