[SEL] Fwd: Coolspring Spotlight: 1911 15 HP Foos

Dave Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Tue Jan 20 19:20:46 PST 2015

It will be good to see you again Kerry! Are you bringing an engine, or would you like me to sell you one of mine for $0.01, and then I'll buy it back from you at the end of the show for $0.02? (That's 50% profit AND you need to be displaying an engine in order to get an exhibitors pass! Reg is buying The Perfect MAYTAG, but I still have one engine for sale. I, also, believe that the French boys are buying one of Arnie's engines--but I KNOW that he is charging them $0.05! Damned highway robbery, if you ask me!)
	Dave