[SEL] Video editing

Al Harris al.harris at rustic-engines.com
Wed Feb 18 19:14:55 PST 2015

On 19-Feb-15 13:23, Steve W. wrote:
> rdhaskell at juno.com wrote:
>> Hi all.
>> I have a small video in Quick time that I took with the camera rotated 90
>> degrees from normal.  How can I rotate the video so it can be seen
>> correctly?
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Ron Haskell
>> rdhaskell at juno.com
>> Riverside, California USA
>> http://picasaweb.google.com/RonHaskell

> http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/14751/rotate-a-video-90-degrees-with-vlc-or-windows-live-movie-maker/
>
> Movie maker should be able to handle it.

Maybe convert it to a file type that MM will accept first (my Movie
Maker program will not load a .mov file).
Super by eRightsoftware is a reasonable free program to convert from one
file type to another (and use better compression usually if you select
the right codec). xVid and Divx aren't bad.
HTH

Al