[SEL] Video of 200hp Western running at Citrus park

rdhaskell at juno.com rdhaskell at juno.com
Mon Aug 24 13:16:04 PDT 2015

This past Saturday our club had a "Fun Day" at the California State
Citrus Heritage Park here in Riverside to see the 200 hp 1926 Western
engine run.  Several club members and a few non members have been working
on this engine for almost two years.  It weighs 32,000 lbs. has a bore
and stroke of 17" x 24" and the flywheel is over seven feet in diameter
and 21 inches wide.  One of our members posted this video and I thought
some of you might enjoy it.
That's me in the orange shirt.

Ron Haskell
rdhaskell at juno.com
Riverside, California USA
http://picasaweb.google.com/RonHaskell

WAPA Running the Western 200hp Engine at Citrus Sate Park Riverside Ca.

WAPA Running the Western200hp Engine at Citrus Sate...

View on youtu.bePreview by Yahoo