[SEL] Coolspring

Patrick Livingstone patrick.livingstone at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 04:06:59 PDT 2015

I have only been home a week from my big, around the world trip, and I am
finally starting to catch up on things again.
Coolspring was an amazing place to visit especially with the Flame Ignition
feature. Unsurprisingly I took a LOT of photos. It was great to catch up
with engine friends I had met before and to finally meet a lot of people I
have corresponded with over the years either on the engine lists, or on the
various forums or even on social media. I lost track of the number of people
I spoke with at Coolspring and I am sure I still missed quite a few. I hope
to make it over again soon and I hope to see you all again :)
Some pics at:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/cp2015_1/index.htm
And
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/cp2015_2/index.htm