[SEL] Portland Setup For SEL

Mike Royster mr at carolina.rr.com
Sat Aug 8 03:49:27 PDT 2015

The Royster twins will be there!

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Rotigel
Sent: Sunday, August 02, 2015 10:03 PM
To: The SEL email discussion list
Subject: [SEL] Portland Setup For SEL

Hi All,
I heard from Bob Matthews earlier today. He will be setting up (i.e., roping
off) the ATIS/SEL area again this year, as he has in the past for many years
now. He will do that on the Friday before the show starts. We all arrive for
the show and most of us don't think about why the area is roped off and has
"Reserved For ATIS/SEL Member" signs on it--seems as if it just happens by
magic each year. It's BOB that causes that "magic" to happen! THANKS, Bob!
Dave
PS, Arnie and I will arrive the Monday before the show. Hope to see lots of
ATIS members there!