[SEL] Pictures from a UK tour.

Orrin Iseminger obise at moscow.com
Fri Sep 12 08:04:14 PDT 2014

Ron, I spent hours drooling over your excellent pictures, especially the
ones at the Dorset Steam Fair.  Thank you for posting!

Were you part of an organized tour or did you do it free-lance?

Did you get rained out of part of the steam fair, or, did you get lucky
and arrive there on a dry day?

Best regards,
Orrin

Orrin Iseminger