[SEL] Re(Sel) Rough and Tumble

Alan rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 1 08:17:27 PDT 2014

Wow, Thanks Jerry.
That would be a site to see.
It would never happen at Buckley now.

All exhibitors get in free and there is always someone to check them in and part of that is confirming they have what is called a worthy exhibit.
The worst offender this year was the club member that came in with a huge trailer and had family there with with two large tents and a pickup camper.

What that whole group was displaying was about 20 chainsaws that just sat there.
He was allowed in because he and his wife are now the members in CHARGE of the small engine area.

If it happens like that next year I will take pictures and address the topic firmly.

Alan in Michigan