[SEL] Really nice old sprayer for sale

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sun Oct 5 06:53:25 PDT 2014

Herb Metz on the tractor list asked that I pass this on to you folks.   It's not his, but a friend of a friend  kind of deal:

http://s1027.photobucket.com/user/syost/library/

Here is the text as it was given to me:

Antique horse drawn pecan orchard spray wagon from Pensacola Florida was stored in a barn which helped protect it from the elements and vandals. Back in the day most of these sprayers were stored outside and have rusted & rotted away. This might possibly be a Bean spray wagon as they partnered with Novo around this time period.  The engine is a 1929 Novo Rollr TU with the original manufacturer ID tag and serial numbers intact. It is a throttle governed engine with a water hopper on top to cool the engine. It is not a hit and miss engine. It has a hand crank at the center of the fly wheel . Engine turns over with good compression but no fire to the spark plug. Possibly mag (included) needs to be rebuilt. Good solid gas tank. The pump is a Myers with a pressure gauge. These orchard sprayers are rare and is a great conversation piece at the tractor & engine shows. The spray tank is made of cypress and has internal fins to keep the chemicals mixed. There is also a screen where you fill the chemicals to keep any large debris out of the tank. I would love this piece go to a collector or a museum. Please feel free to ask questions or schedule a time to come see it. Located in Cumming, GA one hour North of Atlanta Georgia. This sprayer has been in our family over  29 years stored out of the elements. Before that it was stored in a barn protected from rain.

Please e-mail questions, call or text 1-770-318-9449. If no answer please leave contact information. Thanks for looking!FOR SALE $1900

Hope someone here gets this very nice piece,

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone