[SEL] National Pike May show.

Frank DeWitt LBP Frank at lbpinc.com
Wed Mar 19 18:14:41 PDT 2014

Hi  I have a chance to attend the National Pike May show this spring and
I would like to know a little about it.  I assume the main show is in
the fall, so how big is the may show?   Is there much steam?  Much
diging equipment?

Other comments, thoughts, recommendations?

Thanks

Frank

--
“Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for
almost all economic growth in the United States,”

President Reagan.

HONOR GOD
SERVE PEOPLE
DEVELOP EXCELLENCE
GROW PROFITABLE
FOLLOWING BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES

    Frank DeWitt           |  mailto:frank at lbpinc.com
    Mechanical Design      |  Phone:  585 624 3052
    LBP  INC.              |  Fax     585 624 1038
    2365 Cox Rd.           |
    Bloomfield NY 14469    |Web  http://www.lbpinc.com/