[SEL] Portland Camping

MBellar at aol.com MBellar at aol.com
Thu Jul 10 04:10:48 PDT 2014

Dave and Leroy;
Thank you for your replies. Strange,I did nor receive my original request
for camping help in my e-mail or spam folder??? Anyway, I need to find out
how  to contact Gene Dotson. I have been a SEL member since it's conception
way way  back when , but, I think, not a part of the tractor  group guys.

Tom

In a message dated 7/10/2014 6:08:50 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
1oldengin at gmail.com writes:

I am  sure Gene can get you in next to the Red river
On Jul 9, 2014 8:39 PM,  "David Rotigel" <rotigel at me.com> wrote:

> Hi Tom, I know that  Gene Dotson takes care of it for the ATIS tractor
> guys. I don't think  anyone is doing it for the SEL guys anymore.
>       Dave
>
> On Jul 9, 2014, at 9:16 AM, MBellar at aol.com  wrote:
>
> > Hi List;
> > During the past 4 years I  have camped at the Bear Creek camp grounds,
but
> > sadly they have  closed down. I recall that years ago an area in the
> > Portland show  grounds was saved for SEL members.  I think Leroy  Clark
> was  the
> > person who roped off the area. I tried to contact Leroy, but  I did  not
> get a
> > response....incorrect e-mail  address???... In any case, if  there will
> be a
> >  designated area what must I do to arrange for a space  for a 20  foot
> trailer?
> >
> > Tom Bellar
>  >

SEL  mailing  list