[SEL] Rust Inhibitor Spray needed

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Tue Jul 8 17:02:51 PDT 2014

Curt, a hundred years ago during high school and college I worked at Ames Auto Electric in my home town of Ames, Iowa.  I learned a lot in those few years, much of it not worth repeating.  This one falls into that category.  The rep who called on us for these aerosol cans of LPS referred to it as Local Pussy Supply. To a kid fresh off the farm that was pretty racy.  I smile to myself every time I see a can of the stuff.  And it helps me remember how to spell it.

B²
Bill Brueck
Pine Island, MN, USA
Still young enough to be interested, too old to remember why.