[SEL] TOTALLY OT, but you NEED to see it!

Orrin Iseminger obise at moscow.com
Tue Jan 28 08:26:46 PST 2014

For four patrols and one sea trial I rode the USS Abraham Lincoln SSB(N)
602, the very first  submarine built from the keel, up, as a fleet
ballistic type.  Believe me, that class of boat was not nearly as roomy
as what you see in the video!  Everything was tiny and cramped.  It was
an adventure; but, sixty days submerged seems like an eternity.
     Regards,
     Orrin

Orrin Iseminger
Colton, Washington, USA