[SEL] Dave Croft

cgandree at mchsi.com cgandree at mchsi.com
Sat Jan 4 09:49:52 PST 2014

Just thought I would let the engine community know that Dave Croft was placed in the hospital for a heart attack several days ago. Managed to speak with him a short time ago and sounds like the doctors want to put in some stints but it wasn't too clear to him yet.  Right now he is in the local hospital in Warren, England but may have to be transferred to a hospital in Liverpool to due the surgery. His spirits are some what up but of course worried of the outcome for now.

I will keep you all posted as I find out more.

Please keep Dave in your thoughts and prayers!
Curt Andree