[SEL] PORTLAND

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Sun Aug 24 15:24:24 PDT 2014

G'day Reg,

Portland was NOT a washout.  A few folks who set up in the "lowlands"
had their flywheels underwater for a day until things drained, but
that was about it.  During the day we just had a couple showers to
knock down the dust.  There were the usual mud bogs in the sale area
and the idiots with golf carts and Gators who delighted in churning
up the mud, but otherwise it was a GREAT show.  I can't wait till the
50th!!

See ya,  Arnie