[SEL] OT Electric Fork Lift specs needed

cgandree at mchsi.com cgandree at mchsi.com
Sun Aug 24 12:41:45 PDT 2014

I am looking for a spec sheet for a Raymond Electric lift truck that belongs to my conservation club.  We will be moving to a new storage building soon and we have a farmer willing to to lift it on to our trailer to move.  Because it does not have enough power to ride up the ramps nor on rough ground we need help to put it on the trailer.  The farmer lives several miles away and doesn't want to make the drive if its too heavy for his tractor and loader.  The brand name is Raymond.  I have located their website but it only gives specs for how heavy a capacity it will lift not its actual weight.  Because it is very old but still works the only serial tag on it says: 851-W3RTT-610.  So not sure if that is the actual model number.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Curt Andree