[SEL] Aus guys... Clarendon rally in September

Patrick Livingstone patrick.livingstone at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 05:45:26 PDT 2014

Hi Steve,
See you there. It will be a BIG one this year with a lot of exhibits
attending. There will also be a steam train running on the nearby suburban
branch line. Lots of info at:
http://www.sydneyantiquemachineryclub.com/samc-flyer-rally-2014.html

I have not decided which engine (or engines) I am taking as yet. The
feature is English engines so I might take my big R&V or early Austral
just to add some variety ;)
Patrick

Patrick M Livingstone
0418 692013