[SEL] Coolspring

Bob blcksmth at wcnet.org
Fri Apr 18 09:56:44 PDT 2014

     If you want to see a collection of seven 400hp Snow
compressor/engines Heath Station is about 25 miles north of Coolspring.
They are idle and rusting away now but still an impressive sight.

Bob Willman
The Eagle's Anvil
Bowling Green, Ohio
WB8NQW

Though defensive violence will always be 'A sad necessity'
in the eyes of men of principal, it would be still more
unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men.

St Augustine