[SEL] Ignitor Repair

Joe Prindle joe_prindle2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 20 05:50:20 PDT 2013

Dave,
I send all of my magneto and ignitor repair to Rudy Adrian. I have dealt with a bunch of different mag guys over the years and I like the work Rudy does the best and the price is good. He has a business card ad on Harry's. Rudy is up in MB but he has a post office box in MN, so it makes the shipping easy. Like all good mag guys, he has a backlog of work. Rudy is a die hard engine collector and has been a good guy to know, he is a very knowledgeable fellow and is willing to share what he knows.
Best of luck,
Joe
Joe Prindle
Baraboo, WI USA
"All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy." Spike Milligan