[SEL] Cart for a 2 hp Vertical Air-Cooled IHC Famous Engine

MBellar at aol.com MBellar at aol.com
Wed Sep 4 07:44:53 PDT 2013

Arnie;
I think that I sent you a response off List with several fat files. Let me
know if there was a problem.

Tom

In a message dated 9/3/2013 1:47:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
fero_ah at city-net.com writes:

Hi  Folks,

I recently acquired a 2 hp vertical air-cooled IHC
Famous  engine.

>From the factory, it would have been on a spray  rig.

I want to put it on a cart that would be close to what  the
factory cart-mounted engines would have had.

Do any of you have  any photos or dimensions of what such a
cart would have looked like?   Data or pictures for a
hopper or tank-cooled vertical would also be useful  as
would info on the 3 hp verticals.

Any information would be  greatly appreciated.

Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh,  PA
fero_ah at city-net.com