[SEL] OFF TOPIC - Pitching horseshoes

Carl McGhee mcghee9 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 3 12:11:01 PDT 2013

I've been throwing on a horseshoe league at American Legion post 298 for the
past 16 years. Talked my wife into joining last year as my partner and had a
great time. A couple times I think she might have been aiming at me instead
of the stake, Finished 7 th out of 21 teams this year.

Carl McGhee
Battle Creek, Mi.