[SEL] Cotton Ginning Days 2013

Vivas1993 at aol.com Vivas1993 at aol.com
Sat Oct 5 01:28:24 PDT 2013

Kinda like Santa & the Easter Bunny ;o)

Of course what I meant to say was that, Carolyn could use some MORE  female
company. Didn't mean to ignore all of the other fine lady folks that will
be there..   Too many night shifts & not enough sleep catching up  with me !!

See ya soon.

In a message dated 10/4/2013 9:47:43 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,